Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Design Team: Way to go Graduation Card

Hi Scrappers,

This is post for Connie Can Crop show my latest creation for Connie's Dads & Grads challenge: 



For this card, I used I used our sponsor's, Polka Doodles, digital image: 

GRADUATION DAY - TWIGGY & TOOTS - DIGITAL STAMP CRAFT 

 But I made some changes to it, by a 3-D sticker of the diploma fussy cutting around the ribbon.

For the inside sentiment, I used  the free Blessings file, printed it on my laser printer and heat-foil it with blue.





I found the front to simple, so I added a CTMH Typeset complement canvas sticker to give it some charm.





I highlighted with a Wink of Stella marker some parts of the hat, the eye shadow and eyelashes. 

I hope you enjoy my simple card and decide to join this month's challenge:







Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time


many blessings,




Entering this challenge:

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Vicky! I actually played in your challenge today and I'm so excited to see you playing along in our "Graduation" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete