Followers

Monday, May 2, 2016

Part 2: Father's day Tags and Creative Embellishments Design Team Call

Dear scrappers 

This is the follow up of my previous post:
The tags. I would love to be part of the Creative Embellishment team, thus I wanted to showcase how I can alter their shipboards. I used their gears chipboard for my tags dangles:


For the dangle on the bookmarks, I used Creative Embellishments chipboard gears and double heat embossed them:
First with CTMH silver embossing powder 

Then with vintage photo (rust effect) TH, Ranger embossing powder:

It was kind of difficult to get a good picture of the silver rusted gears


I wanted to explain better this technique, thus I decided to post it separated from the previous post.

I hope you enjoy it

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment