Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Connie's Sweet 16 Birthday Blog Hop


Welcome to the 

30th Anniversary of 

Connie's Sweet 16 Birthday Blog Hop

We are so delighted you are joining us to celebrate Connie's Birthday!! We will be showcasing 
projects centered around, you guessed it, birthdays! 

 Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your
leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have several awesome sponsors for this hop! 

And a freebie for everyone at the end!




One lucky winner will win 2 free files from Miss Kate Cuttables.



One lucky winner will win these awesome goodies from Connie's Crafty Cart.
And



Everyone can win this cute Birthday cut file for free. After you hop and leave a comment on all the blogs, send Connie a message on FB or via email conniecancrop@yahoo.com and she will send you the Free SVG from Paper Crafting World.

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Wednesday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 3/16/16 at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Here is my project: a birthday card for our dear friend and Head designer, Connie. We love you and wish you the best day ever along your dear ones and family.


I made this card using a premade card stock and card frame with all and stitching from an old card kit. I just wanted to used one of the card pieces leftovers from the CTMH Charlotte paper pack. I added the stamped flowers from the same line stamp and colored with watercolor pencils. It was super easy to assemble and I love the clean look of the card.

 Up next is 














25 comments:

  1. I like your stitching and the way that your ribbon helps the banner stand out in this card. Thanks for playing along with the ribbon, twine, and lace challenge at Use Your Stuff. I hope to see more of your work in upcoming challenges.

    Khristina UYS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card! good luck in your challenges!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon and the flower stamp! Connie is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the Charlotte paper! Great choice!!! Thanks for celebrating with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper you used. This is a beautiful card!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all the sweet comments. Good luck today. I'm enjoying all creations so far...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the paper and stamp set! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the softer colors. Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, clean and simple. Love it. Well done! Great hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty card. Thanks for joining in with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Good luck. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card! I'm all about using up the bits and bobs I have around. A perfect card for our challenge and our blog! Thanks for joining our ribbon/twine/lace challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy
    DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought this paper pack myself and love what you've done with it.
    Gail from Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. The stitching was an extra treat for the elegant card - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the stitching on your card, beautiful! I hope you will join us again soon at USE YOUR STUFF ♥

    Majo – DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a very pretty card! I love that paper pack and will be sad when all of mine is gone! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A pretty card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute little card. I like your flower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete