Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #194 Pretty in Pink






Eureka Stamps' challenge theme this week is:


Pretty in Pink

For this project I was thinking on doing some bookmarks using the 35702 Rose Border digital file from Eureka Stamps, but I had printed out too big and I really liked how it goes with the new paper pack from CTMH Happy times.



I really like the gold foiling of the rose flower papers from this collection and wanted to mimic it on the printed rose border, thus I did gold foiling with it:

 Then I did some watercoloring using TH distress markers:
 And used some of the white and gold stripped paper from this collection for the card base and to dive the rose border image a skinny gold frame.
 I stamped the back of the card with my name and it bled through, so I added some more white daisy cardstock to stamp a sentiment later on.


I hope you enjoyed this elegant and simple card.

Have a wonderful week,

Vicky Tovar

I would love to enter the following challenges:






2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Thank you for sharing with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very stylish card! Thankyou for sharing it over at Creative Moments this fortnight!
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete