Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Paper Wing Productions Design Team

Good morning dear scrappers,
I have wonderful news:
I'm now part of the wonderful team over a Paper Wings Productions' blog: The Aviary
"""""""""""""""



Other Tean members:

" Dana has been a design team member in the past and we are super excited to have her 
back!  Check out her blog by clicking HERE. "





Another returning design team member.  Check out her blog HERE.



Leslie is our next new addition to our team.  Check out her blog HERE.


And me:

And last, but certainly not least is Veronica.  Check out her blog HERE.













I made those bookmarks using Paper Wings Production stamps:
And 


Other products used:





A closer look to the Virgen bookmark:


This is How I added the bookmarks to the my children planners:





I hope you enjoyed this small project for Paper Wings Production and that you take the time to say hi the other wonderful  team members.
Many blessings
Vicky Tovar


No comments:

Post a Comment